Easy Office
LCI Learning

Isca headings

Page no : 2

Sleeva Reddy (Deputy Manager - Audit & Assurance)   (38 Points)
Replied 05 February 2016

Thanks @  Rohan Kirloskar

Rohan Kirloskar (Executive at EY) (96 Points)
Replied 05 February 2016

You are welcome :-)

MANENDRA KUMAR KANDULA (Student) (89 Points)
Replied 05 February 2016

MANENDRA KUMAR KANDULA (Student) (89 Points)
Replied 05 February 2016

I am also agreeing with Mr. Rahul. As he suggested Manish Valecha book provides memory codes and highlated conceps, which will make both study and revision very easy and saves so much time.

ISCA may be tough but it is also one of the scoring subject if you can present well. It needs minimum 3 or more times revision of each chapter. Give more importance core areas like COBIT 5, Expert System, SDLC & its strategies etc.

If you anyalse last 2 or 3 attempts papers around 70above marks are coverd my "IMP topics" suggested by manish book. So please concentrate on them.

Definately 3 months is enough but you need study regularily 2 hours in the morning and 2 hrs in the evening. Try to revise every day (Min 1/2 hr).

IMP Chapters - Emergin technologies, BCP&DRP, Governance(COBIT 5 & Key governance Practices of RM, Cobit etc.), IS Concepts, IS Controls. This topics take less time but covers good marks.

Finally you just need commitment and good strategy. 

1 Like

CA Janak mehta (Article Assistant) (55 Points)
Replied 05 February 2016

I pass isca just reading 20 days thats only heading and selected of rtp only. My lowest mark was in isca only 40 i got but i was so happy bcz i always hated ISCA😈
1 Like

Shubham Singla (Student ) (30 Points)
Replied 05 February 2016

Yes! Definately!! You should learn only headings and read the explanations. In exams write in your own words.
1 Like

CA Anshul Varjatia (Chartered Accountant) (26 Points)
Replied 06 February 2016

Send me your e mail id.i have very good isca notes. Avarjatia @ gmail.com

CA Mitesh Nagar (Audit assistant) (31 Points)
Replied 06 February 2016

Use study materials of ICAI and u will definitely going to clear it out with good marks...if u have less time or if u want to give less time to this subject read practice manual by heart than also u can clear it easily... Best luckk..

CA Mitesh Nagar (Audit assistant) (31 Points)
Replied 06 February 2016

Use study materials of ICAI and u will definitely going to clear it out with good marks...if u have less time or if u want to give less time to this subject read practice manual by heart than also u can clear it easily... Best luckk..
1 Like

Soham (Learning ) (534 Points)
Replied 06 February 2016

Go Only and only for Module and Practice manual . Nothing else .

# Exemption holder in ISCAI

Vishal (Audit Clerk) (21 Points)
Replied 07 February 2016

Hi roshni For ISCA, u hv to focus more technical terms as given in the study material along with Headings.. moreover u hv to read 2 hours per day on ISCA...In order to remember the technical terms... That's why I got 2 consecutive attempts exemption in ISCA...

Ashish Jindal (student) (34 Points)
Replied 08 February 2016

According to me headings is sufficient I got 73 marks in ISCA because of headings only
1 Like

Dhananjay Satbhai (Student CA Final ) (76 Points)
Replied 09 February 2016

Yes it is possible u can , if u from mumbai side then can search nirav mehta notes, that also best , try to atained their fast track batch ......

CA Ankit Pareek (25 Points)
Replied 19 February 2016

Hello Roshni,

U r going with the good the strategy.

U hav to learn n remember all of the heading of particular topic. n afterwards u should go for detail reading of that particular chapter.

If u learn all of the heading with the concept. And read all the chapters for 3-4 time u can easily score 50-60 marks.

But learnig only heading is not sufficient for getting even passing marks in Isca.

U can also take swapnil sir crash course.if u dont hav enough time.

CA Jay Bhatt (Manager & Section Head) (320 Points)
Replied 25 February 2016

Do you really think they will pass a candidate who doesn't exhibit thorough knowledge? Please go for proper in depth study if you want a positive outcome. Please don't forget it's Final course. Be professional in your approach and don't even think of asking such questions.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: