ISCA Chapter wise Notes Nov-19

CA Akhil Mittaal (B.Com(h), SRCC ) (2159 Points)

13 October 2019  

Dear Readers,

I have been making notes on ISCA from 2012. For the benefit of students I circulated the notes to gain feedback about the quality of notes. I was indeed overwhelmed and amazed on response of the students. Some of the feedback are:

“I just love to read your notes on ISCA , and sir it’s just like the magic come true for recreation of the interest and passion in that subject for me and the whole credit for the goes to you sir”. 

I find your notes on ISCA extremely precise and very useful. Thank You for the wonderful effort! Kudos to you for bringing out and sharing these notes. The notes have all the required qualities of being published as a complete book.” – Renuka Murali

First of all from bottom of my heart, i am really very much thankful for you for sharing such a spectacular notes of ISCA of CA Final on ca club. I was scared of the subject, but just after the mere reading of your notes, the concepts are very cleared" - Nishant Kamdar

These feedback urged me to give something to the students of CA final. Hence, I prepared full notes on ISCA and started providing option to students to purchase the same from 2013. I was astonished to see the positive response of students. Since then after each attempt I came up with new edition of notes.

Since, only few days are left for examinations, i present chapter wise notes on ISCA. Hence, you are not required to purchase full notes.. You have to just PAY and download the same. Use discount coupon "DHISHAN15". So just:

PAY-->DOWNLOAD-->STUDY. Link is https://www.instamojo.com/caakhilmittal/

So, Hurry. Download notes fast. Discount applicable till 20th Oct 2019. 

In case of any inquiries/suggestions, drop a message on 8826400873 or mail at contactus @ dcacademy.co.in 

Happy Learning.

Akhil Mittal

Dhishan Commerce Academy