BOOK OF DINESH MADAN SIR IS BEST
I will strongly recommend u to go for MANISH VALECHA Sir's book for ISCA which is a Wonder In Itself.
Reasons Being :-
-Concise
-Can be Revised One Day Before exam.
-Exam Oriented.
-Use Of Pnemonics which resort to ease of retention of topics (Which is most important in a paper like ISCA as mentioned by Ashish Pathak)
ALL THE BEST FOR THE EXAMS.
S.K. Monga, Bright Professionals
I read from Dinesh Madaan Sir Book... nd also suggest for that book....
its too gud u can try that......
I will also go with Dinesh madan..............
Manish Valecha + Practise Manual More than enough for 60+ ( Provided u study ;)
Manish Valecha is d best book.. use it wd practice manual.. nthn els wil b needed.
I think You should refer the notes of Prof. Jignesh Chheda by Vora Publications..............It will help you .........You must have a look at that book at any store....................i think in isca , remembering of points is more imp than remembering the matter...................this book contains pneumonics of majority of questions................and it covers module and PM and Last 4 RTP's............I m doing that..........Best of Luck
Read Practice mannual of our institute its more than sufficient
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants
Mumbai
CA Foundation
View Details
Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd
Kolkata
CA Inter
View Details
Anupam Parashar & Co.
Ghaziabad
CA Final
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals