Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Isca book

Yogesh Lahoti (student) (120 Points)

28 July 2012  
hey guyz plz tell for Isca whch book shd refer .since m preparing both grp for nov.12 So i want a short n gud book... M seen Manish M Walecha....is dis gud or i shd refer any else....plz rply early....

22 Replies

CA Akhil Kumar Mittal (B.Com(h), SRCC ) (2139 Points)
Replied 28 July 2012

Refer my notes.if it prove helpful to u then do tel me
1 Like

CA Ashish Pathak (Employed at Cipla Ltd.) (2779 Points)
Replied 28 July 2012

Hey Yogesh, i strongly believe that book by Devang Dalal is must read for ISCA because it has some mind blowing pneumonics which will help you retain the key points. I dont recommend the entire book becaus it is just a concise form of institute book. the last 25-30 pages of this book contains summary of all the chapters in points form along with the Pneumonics. And best thing about it is that it contains points same as in institute book. So if you write these points you can surely score good. And to understand the contents of these points you may refer any other simple book like Dinesh Madan. But trust me the pneumonics given in the book by Devang Dalal is surely going to make this deadly subject very managable.The problem with ISCA is that no matter how much you attempt to memorise, it all gets messed up in exam. So the main challenge here is to retain the key points. All the best.

rahul (Chartered Accountant and CS Prof.)   (5470 Points)
Replied 28 July 2012

Best way to select any book... Find the most difficult chapter .. Do it from study mat and practice manual.. Revise atleast 5 times.. Visit bookstore read that chapt from the book you wish to buy .. Select your own.... Manish Valechha ISCA is the best examination book. ..... I purchesed devan dalal in the evening the returned it next day morning. I dont know why people recommend ths book.
1 Like

CA. Pankaj Mittal (CA in Service) (159 Points)
Replied 28 July 2012

BOOK OF DINESH MADAN SIR IS BEST

Abhishek (CA in Practice) (58 Points)
Replied 28 July 2012

I will strongly recommend u to go for MANISH VALECHA Sir's book for ISCA which is a Wonder In Itself.

Reasons Being :-

-Concise

-Can be Revised One Day Before exam.

-Exam Oriented.

-Use Of Pnemonics which resort to ease of retention of topics (Which is most important in a paper like ISCA as mentioned by Ashish Pathak)

ALL THE BEST FOR THE EXAMS.

1 Like

CA Swapnil Arora (Chartered Accountant) (80 Points)
Replied 28 July 2012

S.K. Monga, Bright Professionals

CA Govind Gupta (Proprietor) (152 Points)
Replied 29 July 2012

I read from Dinesh Madaan Sir Book... nd also suggest for that book.... 
its too gud u can try that......

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21607 Points)
Replied 29 July 2012

I will also go with Dinesh madan..............

1 Like

CA Ankur Mittal (Assistant Manager @ Reliance Communication)   (759 Points)
Replied 29 July 2012

Manish Valecha + Practise Manual More than enough for 60+ ( Provided u study ;)

Yogesh Lahoti (student) (120 Points)
Replied 29 July 2012

thanx 2 all.....I think Manish walecha's book is gud as it is in short form n den go through wid practice manual..... Dinesh madan's book also gud bt you need tym4 dis.......

(Guest)

Manish Valecha is d best book.. use it wd practice manual.. nthn els wil b needed.

jayesh (Pursuing Final CA) (98 Points)
Replied 29 July 2012

I think You should refer the notes of Prof. Jignesh Chheda by Vora Publications..............It will help you .........You must have a look at that book at any store....................i think in isca , remembering of points is more imp than remembering the matter...................this book contains pneumonics of majority of questions................and it covers module and PM and Last 4 RTP's............I m doing that..........Best of Luck

Satish (CA (Final), CS (Final)) (172 Points)
Replied 30 July 2012

Read Practice mannual of our institute its more than sufficient

Devdatta (Article) (25 Points)
Replied 30 July 2012

No Doubt use only ICAI module !

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags