is this uttam's last straw for revenge on students

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)

29 January 2010  

Another expected thing by the master conspirator . With less than a week for his ouster from office; he has used his post to put mental pressure on the students. My same logic applies here too. Phir se PCC,pe2 results hi kyun delayed huee? Last time it was delayed by 16 hours and this time it has been delayed by 3 days. Gosh! Be prepared for  a big shock.Some say it may be for positive scaling of marks. Can a Cat turn into a saint during his last days? Sounds impossible.

Or maybe sb suggests that upa saw transformation of mahavir singh in balika vadhu:D.

it is not the institute to be blamed. It is uttam prakash agarwal.if one has read my previous posts; you can see i had been anticipating this from jan1. Before leaving the  post he is trying to damage our results.

Some of his supporters say that he may be doing so to increase pass pc.Results declare hone ke baad he can claim this. Suppose result if 10pc.UPA will say,"dekha; actually, pass pc was 7pc; i the great increased it to 10pc.

Uttam Prakash agarwal can be compared to lal krishna advani in one thing. LKA brought his party to power by promising Ram Mandir at Ayodhya. He stayed as HM and dep. PM for 4 years but the temple was never built. Same for UPA and his promise for eradicating dummy articleship. Both of them brought such draconian laws which harmed more innocent than the guilty party. LKA brought POTA and UPA brought "transfer ban"