ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Is this really called a stipend??

Himanshu Bhanawat (Articleship) (111 Points)

29 April 2012  

Stipend details of CAs: no

• 1st Year - Rs 1000 per month
  • 2nd Year - Rs 1250 per month
  • 3rd Year - Rs 1500 per month

Stipend of Doctors: yes

• Rs 10000 to 20000 per month (depending on Hospitals)

Stipend of CSs:

• Rs 2000 per month

Are the CA article assistant worth Rs 1500???? 

- Are we in the position to arrange our books, stationary and our daily needs?

- Are  we not capable to earning higher?

- Are we not competent enough?

We all are capable and worth earning more than Rs 10000 rather we earn far more than this for our principals and what we get in return? 

We are capable to managing our own study expenses.

We are competent enough to get better stipend for managing our own budget.

"Our stipend is our right for the work we do. Why not work hard and earn hard while learning even doctors get that."

Join my movement and lets plan something bigger to raise our voice to ICAI. We should fight for our rights.

I will appreciate your comments and suggestions.... 

37 Replies

A____ __A (Student All-ways) (275 Points)
Replied 29 April 2012

Institute ko isse kuch lena dena nahi he..wo to bas jitne ho sake untne courses ki fees upward revise kar k apne so called officials ko wopping salary deti rahegi...jab issbare me question pucho to botle he ..it's a prof. body .yaha sab ese hi hota he..byd way pahele isske liye phone lagna chaiye ..

shekhar (student) (47 Points)
Replied 29 April 2012

this is correctly a big issue. Dont worry we are with you
2 Like

chandu (student) (1051 Points)
Replied 29 April 2012

really a big issue........

Himanshu Bhanawat (Articleship) (111 Points)
Replied 29 April 2012

Originally posted by : A____ __A

Institute ko isse kuch lena dena nahi he..wo to bas jitne ho sake untne courses ki fees upward revise kar k apne so called officials ko wopping salary deti rahegi...jab issbare me question pucho to botle he ..it's a prof. body .yaha sab ese hi hota he..byd way pahele isske liye phone lagna chaiye ..

to jab unko hilayenge nahi tab tak kuch nahi hoga....mene to kabhi nahi suna dekha ki articles ne kuch issue khada kiya at a very high level.....

A____ __A (Student All-ways) (275 Points)
Replied 29 April 2012

Originally posted by : Himanshu Bhanawat

to jab unko hilayenge nahi tab tak kuch nahi hoga....mene to kabhi nahi suna dekha ki articles ne kuch issue khada kiya at a very high level.....

students me unity nahi he na bro..iss bad ka istitute fayda utha rahi he..samjo bhole...

satish kumar voleti (A.C.A., (ICWAI)) (1686 Points)
Replied 29 April 2012

yes you are true himanshu, many students are doing the articles by staying away from there home tome

the stipend which they are getting is very very low low.. they were not able to pay the rents..... they have to depend on their parents...

there are many students are financially poor.....

even an office boy is getting more than Rs 5000/- these day but,  the fate of the icai article students is so worse that they are getting stipend less that 1500/-.......

even we to work for the same stipend for three years....

so it will be happy news if the institute increase the stipend at least for our fellow students/memebers in future...

it is the ambrasing for those who have qualified and still under the completion of articles.....

so

by our collective efforts only institute can take a decision...

thanks for sharing ........

1 Like

Arniv Sharda (CA Final) (3006 Points)
Replied 29 April 2012

yehi sach hai doston

koi fayeda nai ese discuss karne ka

cheers

MANI. (practice) (312 Points)
Replied 29 April 2012

Originally posted by : Himanshu Bhanawat

most  of  the  students  are  dummy articles  and  because  of   that    these  non sense  paid  accountant  staffs  will get good salary

OTHERWISE  CA  KI  OFFICE ME   THERE   MUST   BE   ONLY   N   ONLY ARTICLES  WITH  GOOD  STIPEND  ATLEAST  2500   PER  MONTH

IN  MY   CASE   

EVEN  DOING  WORK FOR  MORE  THAN  8  HOURS  IN  A  DAY   

HE  CRY   IN  GIVING  STIPEND  CHEQUE  OF  MERE  1000 RS  ONLY

Joey Tribbiani (fdg) (2010 Points)
Replied 29 April 2012

Amendment is pending for the last 2 years as to increase in stipend. And this is a minimum rate,here also stipend varies form 1k-22k,depending on the firm

Replied 29 April 2012

NOW INSTEAD  OF  WASTING TIME FOR  INCREMENT  

IT  IS BETTER  TO USE BIT  MUCH TIME OF OFFICE HOURS TO EARN IN SOME ANOTHER WAY

PLEASE POST  CERTAIN AREAS WHERE CAN WE EARN DURING  OFFICE HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raja Panduranga CA, CS, LLB (Cheif Finance Officer) (581 Points)
Replied 29 April 2012

we were getting Rs. 450 - Rs. 850 during 2003 when i did my articles and they have increased now to thousands....I hope students have to wait another 10 years down the line to meet there 10 thousands...

probably this payment cannot be called as remuneration / salary etc...this is just a conveyance allowance. You can not depend on this amount for sure!!!!!

3 Like

sanjana (student) (54 Points)
Replied 29 April 2012

so true.....how much does the big 4 pay then?

1 Like

Replied 29 April 2012

Originally posted by : Raja Panduranga CA, CS

we were getting Rs. 450 - Rs. 850 during 2003 when i did my articles and they have increased now to thousands....I hope students have to wait another 10 years down the line to meet there 10 thousands...

probably this payment cannot be called as remuneration / salary etc...this is just a conveyance allowance. You can not depend on this amount for sure!!!!!

AT  PRESENT  ARE  THERE CHANCE OF REDUCING  PETROL PRICES  AND  OTHER CONVEYANCE  EXPENSES!!!!!!!!!!

Replied 29 April 2012

WHEN  THERE  IS   OFFICE TIME FOR ARTICLESHIP  OUR  HEART  PINTCHIS  FOR  EARNING  SOME  MONEY   

BECAUSE  OF  CONTRIBUTING  THAT  MUCH  TIME

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register