Is the website online ipcc exam form has gone down

Since last few days I am trying to fill online exam form for IPCC for Nov.2016 Attempt.But the website is not opening i.e it is down.

Kindly help me now what to do ? The link which I am trying to fill form is >>>> https://icaiexam.icai.org/

Is the website is wrong which I am trying or the ICAI has shifted to another website ?

 

 

Replies (4)

yes I also want to know as I am also facing same problem for last 2 days.

Ok today I got the website working and finally filled up the exam form online.I was worried as what to do.

There is upgradation in website then earlier one.Hence total change in ICAI website.

 

I m also facing the same issue for CA final exam form

Dear All,

There was some updatation in the website which has been done . Now u can apply as its working fine.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details