Is m.com(f&t) from ignou valid pgcourse for taking net exam?

Akanksha Malik (External Consultant)     01 May 2017

Akanksha Malik
External Consultant 
 23 points

| My Other Post

Hello everyone, 

I am a qualified chartered accountant. Completed graduation in 2009 from Delhi University. Planning to begin a career in teaching. Enrolled myself for M.Com (Finance & Taxation) from IGNOU last year. Exams due this June. Want to confirm if this course from IGNOU is valid for taking NET exam. 

Quick response would be highly appreciated.

Cheers!

avater

Eshwar V (Asst Prof of Commerce)     01 May 2017

Eshwar V
Asst Prof of Commerce 
 1 likes  53 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Yes IGNOU as a university is recognized hence M Com also You can once double check at UGC website or even you can login to CBSE NET official website and check in the drop down list But 99.99% your course is eligible for CBSE NET (formerly called as UGC NET)

avater

Kittu Kohli   19 October 2018

Kittu Kohli

98 points

Hello,

The candidates can appear in the UGC NET Exam if they follow the given eligibility criteria -\

They must be post graduates or completed masters from the Recognized UGC approved University and College.

They must complete the masters in the subject from the University and College with around 55 % marks overall (50% marks in the post-graduation for the Reserved cat. candidates)

The candidates in the Final Year of the masters can also apply for the exam. The UGC NET Exam is carried out in the month of June and December every year. You can apply in the Exam in the both Months.

The Exam is to be conducted in the month of December. The Exam dates is announced, and the exam is on 9th to 23 December

avater

Mursil (Article)     16 August 2019

Mursil
Article 
 22 points

Originally posted by : Akanksha Malik
Hello everyone, 

I am a qualified chartered accountant. Completed graduation in 2009 from Delhi University. Planning to begin a career in teaching. Enrolled myself for M.Com (Finance & Taxation) from IGNOU last year. Exams due this June. Want to confirm if this course from IGNOU is valid for taking NET exam. 

Quick response would be highly appreciated.

Cheers!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here