Easy Office

Is LLB alongwith CS must ??

Page no : 3

Vikrant Sadana (CS) (167 Points)
Replied 20 July 2011

Originally posted by : Rachit

thanx man!!!

but is LLB to be done after 12th??

Yes...if you do LLB after 12th the duration of the course would be 5 years. Otherwise, if someone joins LLB after completing Graduation then the course would be for 3 years only. But you should join now (means after 12th), because LLB would be Regular Course and CS is to be done as Distance Degree. Both can be done simultaneously........

Rachit (Student) (23 Points)
Replied 24 July 2011

Thanks for ur advice...

by the way what is the scope for cs+llb

i mean what packages are offered to them??

sEeKer (Article assistant) (78 Points)
Replied 02 November 2011

Guys i heard from someone that if you are pursing CS, then you can't do LLB with it from Delhi university. is it true? please guide.

CS Jay Mistry (CS+LL.B. Management Trainee-Century Enka Limited)   (43 Points)
Replied 02 November 2012

I Am an All India 14th Rank Holder in CS Final+LL.B. from a reputed college..undergoing training in a Listed Company in Mumbay.

My querry is

What shud b min-max start salary for me in a Listed Co. as full time CS?

your advise is highly appreciated.

Anirban Ghosh (CYBER FORENSICS AUDITOR AND TAX PRACTIONER)   (168 Points)
Replied 07 November 2012

I AM DOING CS AND ALSO PURSUING MBA FINANACE IN DISTANCE FROM REPUTED INSTITUTE.WILL IT BE FRUITFUL IN FUTURE FOR JOB ASPECTS.PLSE REPLY

CA Pooja Agarwal (Chartered Accountant) (3228 Points)
Replied 07 November 2012

@ anirban- i am sorry to say but MBA distance is not acknowlegded by most of the companies..mba distance is no value addition in ones career

CS Jay Mistry (CS+LL.B. Management Trainee-Century Enka Limited)   (43 Points)
Replied 07 November 2012

Dear Anirban MBA hold value only if u do it full time and that too from top colleges.

However as u doing CS also, u can pursue 3 yr LLB and CS+LLB is one of the best combination as a carrer.

All the best.

(Guest)

LL.B is not mandatory with CS. In case of CS, the experience gained by you in the areas of corporate affairs, secretarial issues, etc. are usually considered. If you are a CS, you should be an expert in corporate affairs and its management. To do LL.B, is strictly your personal choice. But, if you have LL.B, you will get dual role in a company, i.e, Company Secretary/Compliance Officer and Legal Officer. So, LL.B is always an added advantage to CS. CS + LL.B is a deadly combination.

Arpit Shah (Accountant) (21438 Points)
Replied 11 August 2014

you can preder MBA in Hr Or proffessional course like CMA/Ca 

It not reqd LLB 

Arpit Shah (Accountant) (21438 Points)
Replied 15 October 2014

there is not a compulsory Llb Along With Cs Must..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: