is it wise to waste yr after yr hoping to clear someday

Vikash Maheshwari (learner) (6358 Points)

20 January 2010  

Hello frends,this is vikash frm kol.i had appeared for ca finals in may 2009 and nov 2009 but didn't make it like many others.I had given my best but i guess my best is not upto that mark.Failing has shaken my self confidence,i have frends who have appeared for PEII 6-7 times hoping to clear ,thinking that once u pass ,everything will come on track ,but today i'd like to discuss something which everyone of us know but never think about it.

first and foremost ,Our institute has changed it's pattern so many times in these 5 yrs,first PEII,then PCC and now IPCC but the biggest dissapointment is cpt.Students easily clear cpt and then become over confident ,they join office but very few of them get to really learn something ,by the time pcc comes they would have invested 2.5 yrs of their precious time and then the results are so dissapointing ,now comes the dillemma ,the student cannot leave the course ,thinking that it's just a matter of one good exam and after investing so much time ,it would seem foolish ,parents too hope for a miracle but with every exam precious 7 months are wasted ,5 months for exam and 2 months waiting for the result,so easily yrs after yrs are wasted ,the student not only looses precious time and notional earnings but also self confidence,failure creates a doubt in himself that is he really worth it .

Same has haapened to me and to many of my frends,so iask u this simple question-IS IT WISE TO DEDICATE 100% OF ONE'S PRECIOUS TIME HOPING TO CLEAR SOMEDAY OR THINK OF SOME OTHER ALTERNATIVE?