GST Plus - Get Daily updates,support, whatsapp Group & reply to GST Notices etc.!! Call : 011-411-70713 !!

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lipi (ca inter)     25 February 2008

is it wise to do a dummy articleship??

i ' m frm mumbai....... confused as to either to do dummy or not.....

if u guys can help me........

've to give ca final in new course....so it wise option!!!!plzzz help me

43 Replies

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (TaXpert)     25 February 2008

Its never... dummy articleship is always to be avoided... it pushes a person from a up to the down almost...
saurabh

saurabh (Article)     25 February 2008

never.........
Sehar Shivani

Sehar Shivani (Executive)     25 February 2008

i agree with dashrath... its not advisable to do dummy articleship... the main reason which sets apart CA from all other courses and gives CAs an upper hand is this intensive on the job training....
Anjana Chugh

Anjana Chugh (Chartered Accountant)     25 February 2008

i dont think so dat u should go for dummy articleship................
Ahmed

Ahmed (CA student)     25 February 2008

please avoid those things....you are going to become a future CA do it in right way....
umashankar vaishnav

umashankar vaishnav (CA Final(Gr.1 Pass) (ARTICLESHIP COMPLETE))     25 February 2008

THAT IS NOT A CORRECT OPTION TO TAKE DUMMY ARTICLESHIP BECAUSE WHEN YOU PASS OUT YOUR'S CA FINAL EXAMS THAN YOUR'S EXPERIENCE WILL REMAIN ZERO .IN THAT TIME YOU ALWAYS REMEMBER TO TAKE ARTICLESHIP FOR GAINING COMPLETE EXPERIENCE OF PRACTICLE ATMOSPHERE OF CA'S PROFESSION
Vijay

Vijay (CA)     25 February 2008

HI Never do this. Articleship is must and very good practice. It will boost you next level of knowledge and career.
N.Gopinadh

N.Gopinadh (CA STUDENT)     25 February 2008

Dashrath Sir
I too feel DUMMY articles is useless . But after CPT, what the knowledge can we gain in articleship/
I mean , as far as my experience is concerned,
i`ve been doing articleship for last two months
but what all i`ve learnt is to do TIKKING(PUTTING TICKS).
CAN YOU HELP ME BY GIVING THE BEST WAY OF GAINING (practical) KNOWLEDGE IN ARTICLESHIP.....
Plz sir ..........plz

IT IS NOT ONLY MY PROBLEM . WHEN I CHAT WITH MY FRIENDS , THEY TOO POINT THE SAME PROBLEM.
SO PLZ HELP US
koolleo87

koolleo87   25 February 2008

arey, it is completely advsable to do dummy if ur still not a graduate.... complete ur graduation, secure good marks in pcc.. N then in ur last yera of articleship, put in all ur efforts.... Coz its of no use rite now..... Or if u must do articleship, go for part dummy means 3 days a week.... Coz before PCC, studies r more imp than articleship....
1 Like
CA. Dashrath Maheshwari

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (TaXpert)     25 February 2008

Actually this is happning because you are not taking interest in work... This is not a tikking work, you have to analyse the things that why they are happning like this, why a transaction entered in the books and how, is there any other mode to vouvh this... is there any evidence of this, when we should ask for the evidence and who should authorise the transaction etc. etc. thiese are basics of an audit. u hav to ask abt any work u r doing.... and one more and importantthing obey the employees of the auditee always so that they will obey you and ask them abt any thing you are unable to understand about, coz they are having experience and working there from many years so they better know. Always keep yourself down to earth its a life time lesson.
to get interest you CAN go for a special training course, which is of a 3 months course and for 2 hrs a day.
I heard abt this in jaipur.. and I'll give you all detail of the same if u interested.
NOTHING TO SAY NOW, YOU BETTER UNDERSTAND

Darshu

Darshu (CA)     25 February 2008

According to me ,if your articleship is dummy then your CA degree is also dummy because it is useless without practical knowledge.
Rajiev Murarka

Rajiev Murarka (business)     25 February 2008

no..u shldnt..dear
puneet

puneet (student)     25 February 2008

from now you will not be able to get dummy
Rajiev Murarka

Rajiev Murarka (business)     25 February 2008

at the times of exam u can get it dummy...but u shld practise..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags