I m PCC student & have done articleship for 1 year at a firm located at santacruz (E).I have gained experience in the field of Internal,Statutory,Bank & Tax Audit. I also have experience of Income Tax Returns of Individual,HUF, Partnership Firms & Companies with E-filing of Returns. I also have accounting knowledge for companies.
I would now like to change my current firm & would like to join a medium sized firm in Mumbai providing good carrer opportunities & also helping me in my classes time.
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Hema Yashwanth & Associates
Chennai
B.Com
View Details
Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant
Bengaluru
CA Foundation
View Details
Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant
Pune
B.Com
View Details
Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals