Easy Office
LCI Learning

Is it possible to do CA with job?

Page no : 2

nisha joshi (article assistant) (57 Points)
Replied 06 August 2016

I was thinking whether i should continue or quit my ca ipcc...as i was in my 30s ...from past few months i wanted to ask somebody ....but...your post helped me ....

Replied 06 August 2016

I was thinking whether i should continue or quit my ca ipcc...as i was in my 30s ...from past few months i wanted to ask somebody ....but...your post helped me ....

MITUL R SHAH (ACCOUNT OFFICER) (97 Points)
Replied 06 August 2016

so then what you decide

RUDRA (CA FINAL) (149 Points)
Replied 06 August 2016

madem finally what you decided let me know??

Replied 06 August 2016

Ca with job is no big deal ....there is no fixed stategy .....if u feel or want it then do it....sometimes u know all but you need one person to say " yes you can do it" .its all about hardwork

1 Like

Replied 06 August 2016

Yes guys i will continue ca along with my job ....

RUDRA (CA FINAL) (149 Points)
Replied 06 August 2016

Originally posted by : nisha joshi
Ca with job is no big deal ....there is no fixed stategy .....if u feel or want it then do it....sometimes u know all but you need one person to say " yes you can do it" .its all about hardwork

all the best if u decided to do

1 Like

Replied 06 August 2016

great Nish.. and tell me your articleship complited or not.

Replied 06 August 2016

No ....not yet .....

Replied 06 August 2016

ok..fine..keep it up and all the best for bright future..and keep in touch..your experience would be helpful to me in this course..

Replied 06 August 2016

Yup..mitul....but first you should ask yourself "why you want to do ca ?".....just because everyone is doing (market mei fashion hai ca ka ) or you want to do this because of knowledge/passion. ....

2 Like

Replied 06 August 2016

And please dont go for dummy. ...ca is not about studying. ..its about learning  ...i know its tough to switch from job to article that to with such a low pay. ..but its worthy. ...articleship is the most beautiful part of ca coarse. ..in this period u will learn how companies are doing business, managing their money ,application  of  government laws, social behaviour,  more and more patience (no matter what effort you put your boss will always say you dont know anything ) ,and last but not the least you will come to know power of your mind. ..how far it can learn things. ....

1 Like

Replied 06 August 2016

First thanks nisha for this healty and positive talk regarding CA course....Which is very helpful to me

I never used in past that type of short cut in my life (like dummy articleship etc..) and don't want to use it in future..that put my future in trouble ...

2 Like

Replied 06 August 2016

Lastly i appeard in 2012. What is the procedure for appear in May-2017.

Kindly explain if you know.

Replied 06 August 2016

Tell me you were pcc or ipcc student

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: