Easy Office
LCI Learning

is it a best combination CA and LLB....

Page no : 2

Manasi Kelkar (Job Seeker) (47 Points)
Replied 04 June 2010

its a good combo of course..... legal knowledge can enhance the service quality.... even i am plannin to persue MBL from nlsiu bangalore..... but it doesnt allow to be a bar council member..... only can work as a legal advisor....

(Guest)

Hi everybody....!

I am a CA and I would like to pursue LLB. Currently, I am located in Vaishali, Ghaziabad and works in a manufacturing industry.

Can someone please suggest a good university to start the course. As I m working in a company, so full time law course is not possible.

Also, as initmated by some esteemed members that law degree through correspondence is not recognised by bar council, but, can we still appear before court of law like any session court, high courts etc.

Thanks & Regards

CA Deepak Bansal

M: +91.9818081669

Kalpesh Chauhan, (Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com))   (8310 Points)
Replied 05 June 2010

good combination go for it.

Ayush (Executive ) (6232 Points)
Replied 24 July 2023

The benefits of doing CA and LLB include enhanced career opportunities, versatile skill set, increased income potential, and a unique advantage in handling financial and legal matters efficiently. But a bit tough.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: