Is e-brc mandatory if i don't want to claim any benefit?

I export small items through retail ecommerce. If I have no interest to claim MEIS benefits, do I still have to file e-BRC?

Is it required for proving export so I don't have to pay GST, or is FIRC + invoice enough to prove that?

Company Secreatary

If required you may submit Foreign Inward Remittance Certificate (FIRC) if BRC is not taken

sir 

if we do export small items through proper shipping bill, and payment recieved by paypal , and i dont need any benefit of meis etc, we can get efirc from paypal, but we dont ebrc becuase bank charges like rs 500 to rs 1000 for per ebrc and our shipment value are like 20 to 50 us dollar only becuase we export direct to consumer, so to prove it export sale we need ebrc is necessary ?

Company Secreatary

NO BRC is required ,if you do not want any benefit under the Foreign Trade Policy or any other applicable Acts,

Thanks for reply, dgft already tell me no ebrc required if we dont take any benefit, but they told me they dont know about other agencies, my confusion with rbi, if we recieved payment through paypal , then for rbi ,rbi need ebrc is necessary from bank ?

Thanks for reply, dgft already tell me no ebrc required if we dont take any benefit, but they told me they dont know about other agencies, my confusion with rbi, if we recieved payment through paypal , then for rbi ,rbi need ebrc is necessary from bank ?

Company Secreatary

RBI requires Export remittance must come in India in FCY. RBI never ask for BRC.I do not know what are the other benefits have you claimed under the subject export so i wrote "other agency'.Suppose you have claimed export benefit under GST and for that you need to produce some documents includind BRC to GST authority.Further, if you have claimed Drawbak under Customs you need to produce BRC to the Customs within 9 months of exports else you need to refund of drawback amount with Intreset to the Customs Authority.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU