Easy Office

Is e-brc mandatory if i don't want to claim any benefit?

Page no : 2

kishan barai (rajkot) (29 Points)
Replied 16 July 2021

Kindly do watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPqOmkKtgRQ&t=12s

It might really help to solve your eBRC case for E-Commerce Export.

Always remember Ebrc is mandatory to close the shipping bill even if you don’t want to opt for incentives; keeping SB open for above 15 months could lead you to trouble. It would be advisable to get your eBRC earliest for your E-Commerce shipments.

Attached File : 898531 20210716220430 bo content updates.jpg downloaded: 42 times

CS M Pota (Company Secreatary) (3180 Points)
Replied 26 July 2021

Please provide relevant Notification  under which Shipping bill needs to be closed and also provide relevant  Notification providing E-brc is required to close the shipping bill if the shipping bill is required to be closed.

Devang Bhansali (Proprietor) (64 Points)
Replied 16 October 2021

As per circular on RBI it states that E-BRC is compulsory for CSBV shipments. Does E-BRC for CSBV shipments is compulsory if I do not claim MEIS or duty Drawback? I can see that CSBV shipments can also be tracked on icegate site by entering CSBV shipping bill details under Manual/Courier/Postal Shipping bill option. ( see attached) Just want to know how can one maintain transactions which are done through PayPal of eBay sales and get reference number which is been done by PayPal through NEFT, coz many a times is the case is open on PayPal than PayPal automatically refunds to buyer and the USD amount is deducted. Its becomes very difficult to search ref. No. Against each transaction. I have approx. 1000 CSBV shipments transactions. How can I maintain these records and give all docs to bank for closure. Moreover Shipment Values of exports are of $20 to $100 and For e-BRC bank requires CITIN.... as reference number against each transaction and they charge 500 plus GST for each transaction to close in EPDMS. So for CSBV shipments will the bank close this docs same as commercial exports.

Attached File : 2944195 20211016004610 capture161021.jpg downloaded: 63 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: