Ipcc syllabus

Dear all,

I am 96-99 old syllabus CA Student and then I have join IPCC 2010. Due to some circumstances I could not appear in the exam and now if I want ot appear again in May 2014, there is syllabus change or I can go with the sylllabus of IPCC 2010.

Also, do I need to do a re-registration for the exam?

Please advise.

Thanks in advance

Replies (1)

Hello Himanshu!! Welcome back to CA course.


1. You registered yourself for IPCC 2010. Now you are asking for Amendments.

There are many changes in every subject not only in Tax, Law or Audit but also in Accounting, Advance Accounting, ITSM and CAFM.

In my view you should purchase latest books for every subject.

But don't worry all the concepts are similar. There are just some Amendments and few vhanges in course contents.


2. You are asking about Validation of your IPCC 2010 Registration.

Refer here for better understanding --> https://www.aubsp.com/2013/02/revised-scheme-of-revalidation-of-registration-for-ca-course.html


Rohit --> Indian CA Helpers Blog (a blog specially designed for CA IPC students)

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details