Ipcc result may 2013-one group cleared

    Hello people. I just gave the IPCC examination in May 2013 and received the result today. I managed to pass Group 2, but failed in Group 1 with an exemption in one subject. I want to give both the Groups again, i.e., I want to appear for both the groups again in November 2013, to improve my overall performance. I know this is a very risky job and there are chances of failing again or failing in subjects in which I ahve already passed. But I really want to improve my scores and I am confident that I will pass this time with good scores if I put in extra efforts.

    So, can you people tell me how can I appear for both the groups again? Is it possible? And if yes, what are the steps to be followed?

Replies (2)

not possible...

It is not possible to give both the group. . but you can declain the excemtion in gruop one and write again..

But  dont do like that ...

simple write the other three subject and get in to final . . .

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details