Ipcc nov-2013 group - 2

My Dear CCI friends ,

I Request you to Guide me for Preparation of GROUP - 2

Iam Going to Attempt NOV-2013 for group II , 

Iam Unable to going any coaching Institutes due to my  Job Responsibilities ,

But I have a Desire to complete this group 2.

I already completed my IPCC coaching two years ago.

But due to my family responsiblities , I stoped my studies & joined in Job. 

still my IPCC was pending.

I want start again my study life simultaniouly  Doing Job.

I Request you My Dear friends give me your valuble Preparation stratagies. 

 

Thank you.

Replies (3)

Hey!! nothing to worry smiley...Go for the following self preparation books... prepare them thoroughly and you'll be able to clear the papers easily.

 

Advanced Accounting-P.C Tulsian

IT&SM- Institute study material and Practice Manual are more than enough.

Auditing- Surbhi Bansal-For exam purposes this book is enough..but if you would want extensive knowledge then I would suggest you to go for "Padhuka's" text book on Auditing for IPCC.

 

Apart from this prepare the RTP's and the Sugggested answers of previous few attempts to get a fair idea about the trend and pattern of the questions that would be asked in the examination.  

 

Wish You All the Very Best!!! smiley

Thank you divya bharathi

https://www.casansaar.com/articles-detail/Self-Preparation-Tips-For-IPCC-November-2013-%E2%80%93-Group-2/2142.html

 

Just check out the link Above link

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details