Ipcc exam form

PLS HELP ME IN ABOVE MATTER AS I HAD RE VALIDATED MY IPCC REGISTRATION ON 27TH JUNE BY PAYING RS 400 DD. BUT I CAN NOT FILE MY NOV 2017 EXAM FORM WITH MY OLD REGISTRATION NUMBER. IT SHOWS MSG AS DATA DOES NOT MATCHED, BT I HAD FILL ALL CORRECT DATA. PLS HELP LAST DATE OF EXAM FORM FILLING IS 25TH OF THIS MONTH.

 

Replies (9)
because of revalidation WRO doesn't change.
Did u got any acknowledgement for revalidation ?
Or contact in branch where u had submitted form of revalidation, so they can help u in this regard

I didnt get any Letter, but i had called Mumbai branch and they said your revalidation is done nd you can file exam form, letter will be come soon on your address.

check on icai reprint letter, if it's available there.
Or call branch again and ask them solution for problem u are facing

I had checked Re print letter option, but there is no option on "Revalidation" of any cource,  I'll call branch for it. Thank you.

ok. can u log in the window and go ahead. Do they ask u revalidation date ?

.

I can't Log in. this is what it shows.

what was your log in id and password for last exam ?
Try logging using it.
This problem is because of revalidation is not updated in ICAI database.
U better call branch and ask them for help.
in a somewhat similar issue, it was showing initial registration date instead of revalidation date... i was able to submit the exam form online.. hope you had found the solution and submitted the form...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details