Ipcc

Respected Sir / Madam , I request you to give me some tips regarding preparation of IPCC exams. I am giving both the groups in November 2013, I am currently concentrating on learning and understanding the concepts thoroughly . Is it sufficient to solve past exam papers , practice manual and rtp given by the institute ?? It would be of great help if I got some guidance regarding this. Thank you
Replies (2)

You can refer below link for full guidance on IPCC Nov exams:

/forum/master-plan-for-ipcc-nov-13-253982.asp

Thank you :) But if yyou have already given ipcc . Can you share your personal experience obvious preparation .

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details