Interview Qus on Accounts & Finance in an IT industry

Dear All,

I have an opportunity from IT sector but I wanna understand the ares in which an Accts & Fina from this industry asks intervewing qus. Pls guide me in this regard

Replies (1)
Originally posted by : Bijay Kr. Saha
Dear All,

I have an opportunity from IT sector but I wanna understand the ares in which an Accts & Fina from this industry asks intervewing qus. Pls guide me in this regard

 

Particularly for IT sector, they wud

Consider ur SAP knowledge, and ur understanding about ITES"

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details