International fund transfer

Hello everybody 

I am interested in buying us companies shares from india.for this purpose I opened interactive brokers account and now I need to transfer dollars to that account .Problem is apart from bank charges foreign exchange conversion fees is very high.i was thinking of opening resident foreign account domestic in bank and then buy dollars from authorised dealer and deposit those dollars in that rfa domestic account and then wire transfer those dollars to us .  I intend to buy shares regularly so I want to save as much as on bank charges. I want to know is it legal and possible or I can only transfer dollars from my regular bank account.

Please help me

Thanks in advance

Replies (1)
On which index or say US platform you want to
buy and sell as out of three you can't invest on three without permission

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details