intermediate registration

they should have been deducted of Rs18000 for intermediate registration,but they have been deducted Rs 17000 (without articles),where I made mistake in form and now what should I do for correction
Replies (8)
you have to pay separate fees for articleship .
once check in e services duplicate certificates of icai website
no without articleship,we should make payment of Rs 18000,I don't know where I made mistake
I too made payment of registration of 17000 without articles.....then I asked from one of my teacher he told me that now I will have to pay 1000 for articles separately
how to make payment 1000 separately
don't know
separate dd
can you explain me procedure

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details