GST Course

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohit Agrawal (AUDIT MANAGER)     29 January 2021

Int. on Self Ass. Tax

I have wrongly deposited interest on self assessment tax with the total amount of self ass. tax. i.e Self ass. tax and int. on self ass. tax has been deposited under the head "Basic Tax". What should I do for rectification of such mistake ?

 3 Replies

prasad  Nilugal

prasad Nilugal (Sr . Accountant and GST Practitioner . )     29 January 2021

Please mention  for  Which F.Y , A.Y  Income Tax return you  made mistake . 

Kapadia Pravin

Kapadia Pravin   29 January 2021

It's okay. They will consider only Total payable and total paid.
anil jain

anil jain (Partner)     31 January 2021

Nothing doing.

Show full amount in tax paid.

You will get refund. if Tax paid is more than tax payable.

watch intimation U/S 143(1).

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags