Inspiring Quotes

dear friends,

All of us have our on  favorite quotes. During my study period a few quotes inspired me in a great deal. I usuaslly write these quotes at the first page of my work book  to remind me alltimes.

here I quote one; hope you will continue by quoting your own favorite

"Nothing Is Impossible When You Are Working From The HEART"

Replies (3)

Yes, I agree...

My quote was...

"You are never given a wish without also being given the power to make it true. You'll have to work hard for it, however"

From- Illusions of Reluctant Messiah by Richard Batch

"When you fail to plan,

You plan to fail"

I M M P O S S I B L E   I S  N O T H I N G ! ! !

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details