Inspirational story about success

Vinay Jalan (Student) (84 Points)

10 January 2015  

Successful People

Successful People story is about two friends who after completing their graduation joined a big sales company together . Both of them were hard working and sincere towards their work.

After completing three years , director of company approached one of them with good news of promotion. Stew became sales executive, while Jim did not get any promotion and remained at sales department.

Jim was sad after he came to know about promotion of Stew, not because stew was promoted but because he was not promoted instead of doing hard work, as per him the decision of director is unfair. So he came to his boss and told him that
Sir you did not value hard working staff.

The boss knew, that Jim works hard, and in order to show difference between him and Stew, he asked: Go and find anyone selling water melons in the market.
When Jim returned, the boss asked: How much per kg?
 Jim went back to the market and then returned to say the price – $12 per kg.

Now boss called stew so that he can show Jim, why he was not promoted.
Boss asked Stew the same thing. Stew went to the market, and when he returned he told:
At the moment there is one person selling water melons, $12 per kg, $100 for 10 kg, now he has 340 water melons in stock. On the table there are 48 water melons, each of them weights about 15 kg. Water melons are bought from the South two days ago, they are fresh and good quality.

Jim was impressed by the difference between him and Stew, he realized that he needs to learn a lot from his friend.

Words from Author of Inspire Your Living

This story reminds me of many incidents where “In my opinion i deserved more than what i was getting” , but now i know where i was lacking .

As you can see from this story, successful people are more observant, they think and see several years ahead, while most of people see only tomorrow. This is what make them move ahead faster than us and we take this as unfair action on part of others who promote them.

Successful People are this who Work Smarter Not Harder

Read More Stories :- https://www.InspireYourLiving.org