I have filed my March 2020 gst 3b return. but I have received some purchase bill of January after filling of gstr 3 b. I want to ask can I take benifit of input tax in the month of May 2020.
Replies (10)
Quick Summary
If you received purchase bills after filing your March 2020 GST 3B return, you can still claim the input tax credit (ITC). The deadline to claim ITC is the earlier of the due date for the September GST return of the following financial year or the date of filing your annual return. As these deadlines have not yet passed, you can claim the missed ITC in your May 2020 GSTR 3B return.
ITC cannot be taken beyond the month of September of the following FY to which invoice pertains or date of filing of an annual return, whichever is earlier. As both not yet over you can take it.
Yes you can.
The time limit to claim ITC is as follows:
The due date of filing GST Return for September of next Financial year
OR
Date of filing the Annual Returns relevant for that Financial year, whichever is earlier
Yes you can.
The time limit to claim ITC is as follows:
The due date of filing GST Return for September of next Financial year
OR
Date of filing the Annual Returns relevant for that Financial year, whichever is earlier
Leave a Reply
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies