Input tax credit

satheesh (ca practice)     22 October 2019

ca practice 
 1 likes  48 points

| My Other Post

I claimed excess input tax credit in March 2018 it is possible to reverse the excess credit in the sep 2019 return and if possible how i will show in gstr9 and 9c


Chandan Kumar Jha   22 October 2019

Chandan Kumar Jha

 2 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Yes you reverse the input

prasad Nilugal (Accountant GST Practitioner . )     22 October 2019

prasad Nilugal
Accountant GST Practitioner .  
 278 likes  4158 points

View Profile | My Other Post

you have to reverse the ITC  wrongly  taken in F.Y 2017-18  (March 2018)  through  DRC03  while filing  GSTR9 /9C  for  the F.Y 2017-18  . 

1) show reversal  in table 7(H)  of   GSTR 9 (2017-18)

2) Payment  in cash  ledger  ( Cash payment only ) 

3)  File  DRC03  for Set-off 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »