Inome tax-capital gain

uma shankar (proprietor) (140 Points)

01 April 2017  
I am karta of HUF, There is an ancestral property in the name of HUF, If I sele part of this property and I want to use this money in purchasing a new house. Let me know- 1. My son,s wife is considered as member of HUF or not ? 2. Can I purchase the house in her name ? 3.In whose name can I purchase the house ? All this is to save capital gain Tax. Please Guide & oblige.