Ineligible exemption

Sir/Madam,

I'm very bothered about my examination form which i recently filled up.

While I was filing up CA final exam form then I claimed exemption in elective paper though I'm not eligible for that exemption & correction window has been closed. 

Now I'm worried about my upcoming exams, would I face any difficulty while appearing & giving exam.

I had successfully applied my exam form & have PDF but I manually entered my exemption details & site has accepted the same. But later on, I gone through the exemption criteria & discussed with peers then came to know that I was not eligible for that exemption. 

For that reason I am unable to focus on my preparation for upcoming exams.

 

Replies (2)
Quick Summary
A student has mistakenly claimed an ineligible exemption for an elective paper on their CA Final exam form. The correction window is now closed, and they are concerned about potential difficulties in appearing for the upcoming exams. Despite the form being accepted, they realised their ineligibility after reviewing the criteria and discussing with peers, leading to anxiety and impacting their exam preparation.

If I m not wrong, this time if u r eligible for any exemption it is already filled in exam. nothing from our side to do..

My question is still unanswered. 

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details