Industrial Training in case of Multiple Attempts

I am a CA Direct Entry student.I have taken 9 attempts to clear CA IPCC.I also dropped training for 4 years after completion of 1st year.Now I am doing second year articleship.I have an average exposure in internal audit and tax profile.I am also doing some certificate courses in data analytics,python,financial modelling Power BI.Due to my past history should I think about industrial training or what are the chances that company can select me?
Replies (3)
Quick Summary
This discussion explores the challenges faced by CA Direct Entry students with multiple attempts in clearing exams, particularly concerning industrial training applications. While acknowledging past academic records, the consensus is that current skills, talent, communication, and a willingness to learn are more crucial. Certifications in areas like data analytics and financial modelling are seen as valuable additions to a profile, potentially offsetting a less-than-perfect academic history. The advice is to focus on developing these skills and actively seek opportunities through professional portals.

as per my personal openion , it is all about you skill ,talent , communication skill, learning of new things and courage to take decision . the past record can not define your future and life . i also having multiple attempt in ca ipcc but not leaving my passion .for learning new things. you can also regester yourself with the icai articleship and industrial trainig portal and get chances to trained in large industry. i hope that you having a bright careear and be a chartered account soon.

Thanks Brother, But I have question that whether companies provide any kind of weightage to such certifications.If I do not possess a good academic record and work exposure whether such certifications can help me ? Did you join industrial training ?
As the certification courses adding you profile weightage and providing a unique personality which is not own by everyone, but at the same time you have to practice knowledge and ability to solving problem in a better way it is really work, I currently under articleship in the 2nd year. and as the completion of it. I definitely go for industrial training for more work exposer and practical knowledge

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details