Indirect tax

I have given CA final Grp 2 thrice and was unable to clear it.On analysis everytime I found out that it was getting marks less then expected in IDT.I failed by 5-8 marks every time.This time I got just 32 in IDT wheras earlier I got 56.Everytime I study from Bangar.Can someone guide me what should be my strategy as I really very upset because of this.I tried to enroll myself for Ajay Jain classes but its full.What should I do to clear in May 09?

Replies (1)

U can arrange for AJAY JAINS notes and study from them.I have heard they are the best.

By the way i am studying from Sanjeev Kumar's book and find it quite lucid though a major portion is the replica of study mat

    Best of Luck

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details