Easy Office
LCI Learning

Indecent ad on club. please look at this

Page no : 2

Sandeep (IPCC Student) (54 Points)
Replied 11 January 2013

the intention of cartooning urself is somethng diferent, but the expression through the pic is somethin unethical, but PAKKA Commercial.. we shud btr remove it.. incase if we cant, we ll have the best option, to  ignore it..  dnt make this a big issue... those type of presntin or marketin is what exists for a long time, n they aren ready to change when people are te same(majority).... u cud've just type it or a screen shot wud be btr actually miss ankita,, to make the discussions bigger u've added an attachment.. 

1 Like

CA.Vikash (Na) (192 Points)
Replied 11 January 2013

oye ankita if u donot want membership then unsubscribe yourself and go to hell.Something relevant  should be discuss bl**dyhell.........ankita.

M S ANAND (AGM Finance) (74 Points)
Replied 11 January 2013

The replies given by different persons is reflective of each individual persons state of mind at the given point of time of answering your post.It is most unfortunate ankita that one is bombarded by such ambush advertisements whenever one goes to any site.There are two options (1) Administrators of CA clubindia either should block such advertisements displaying female anatomy for tilltilation as it offends people having cultural and gender sensitivity to such issues (2) Ignore such advertisements  for if you throw stones into a stagnant pool of water the water will splash and you will be covered in muck.It is similar to Fight or flight. Best issue be put to rest pls carry on with your studious endeavours,ignoring other extra comments for they dont serve your purpose of becoming a CA. See you soon as a CA.

1 Like

@VaibhavJ (Believe!! Live your dreams!)   (33511 Points)
Replied 11 January 2013

Hey Guys..

No need to blame some one, please try to understand intention of author. Do you guys still reply with such comments if same question would have been asked by your younger sister? 

See this is community where we have to move along with each other not by behaving rudely. Author had doubt & @ Eklavya very well explained logic of appearence of ad.

Yes CCI has no control over such ad, however raising of such question is sustainable. Since all pics are rated with respect of nudity it contains & though google have no full controll !!, however to the major extent they can controll classification of picture & appearnace of such ad.

By reporting to admin we can avoid many unknown devil in this cyber world!!

Please read this superb post: /forum/details.asp?mod_id=234576&offset=0

So please cheer up & keep going. Keep spirit alive!!

Thanks!!

1 Like

Ankita J (Article) (674 Points)
Replied 11 January 2013

My intention was only to make all of you and the admin aware about thi s ad in case they didn't know and now it has gone. So the purpose is solved.

(Guest)

@ Vaibhav

the issue is real. but we know its a business thing, ads and all.

now what i see on screen is rediffshopping, CIMA, Goodlife,kpmg and centum learning . I have never seen an obscene ad on my screen while on CCI

maybe she is using a public computer or she might have browsed something. a technical problem i guess

and going through her replies on this posts she is just policing

(Guest)

hello dear all ones,

i dont want to support any 1

some posts are mentally disabled posts

just think if the same questions/posts are send to our sister/mother will your answering will be in a same manner.

thank to u ankita for such posts to wake up admin to stop & work on such idiotistic post by some 1.

1 Like

Replied 11 January 2013

Mr.ARM, I never said that you are wrong or I have anything againstt club or google or anybody else. I just wanted to make people aware. Y r u trying to critisize on each and every post..??

(Guest)

dear ankita gi,

dont answer to every 1 

they wanted for your attraction nothing more than that.

that's y crticise post

1 Like

mukeshm (Finance ,MIS) (223 Points)
Replied 11 January 2013

Ankita : first of all it is verry good tht u r taking initiative .....on such types of ads i dont knw whether CCI having control ..every one is going to promote their ads ..no can control it in money market competition .whether it s professional networking site or any else ...so its better we should not gone into...any arguments ..i saw some very poor comments on ur this post .....pls ignore it as much as u can ....yes

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Ankita J

Mr.ARM, I never said that you are wrong or I have anything againstt club or google or anybody else. I just wanted to make people aware. Y r u trying to critisize on each and every post..??

aware of what, when evrybody is not seeing such ads on their screens?

you see the first page of this thread, who is in interrogation mode?

this is a technical issue and you were questioning even people whi tried to explain it from that angle.

if you wanted to make admin aware of this or anything, there is a facility to Pm admin. why unnecessarily make such a hue and cry?

Replied 11 January 2013

ARM, I think u r someone from the admin itself..so leave it..

(Guest)

@ ankita

bad guess, but thanks

(Guest)

How Google uses cookies in advertising

Many websites, such as news sites and blogs, partner with Google to show ads to their visitors. Working with our partners, we may use cookies for a number of purposes, such as to stop you seeing the same ad over and over again, to detect and stop click fraud, and to show ads that are likely to be more relevant (such as ads based on websites you have visited).

You can use the Ads Preferences Manager to manage the Google ads you see https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/?hl=en

Replied 11 January 2013

Mr Ganesh, now I am seeing ad of Shirts for men & casual shoes& Jet Airways. Do u mean to say that I am searching on google for that ..?? Huh..!! Complete nonsence.

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: