Easy Office
LCI Learning

IncomeTax-Opt for 44AD or regular

Page no : 2

RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")   (127417 Points)
Replied 23 August 2018

(You started and i ended) where it's dear Mr Bhavik., See my replies to anywhere to anyone. I respect to all the members with "Dear / Mr / Or any other". Where you found the my irrespective words and it's especially You... But, One think I like Your efforts. But, No like fir the word of "Refer or Suggest". ...

Replied 23 August 2018

If You refer a section to Querist including me. We can't understand the sec or rilule or laws. So, Only we come to ask query with solutions. Not ask section for read and where it's. Asking only solution... If I go to refer the section and How can I understand that section. Bcoz, I don't know and I don't understand the section. So, required solutions only not sec and location Bro....

CA Bhavik Soni (867 Points)
Replied 23 August 2018

This is your reply... "Once read and when applicable the sec as Your last reply... Read again the 1st query and match with Your replies how it's suitable... Also check out or refer the sec 44AD related applicable and restrictions for opt or opt out..." And just only you don't like the word "refer", i have to stop it ? Well done sir. Leave it, instead let focus on our work.

Replied 23 August 2018

Sometimes it is not possible to explain the whole matter in 2-3 lines. That's why i gave the reference of particular section.

Replied 23 August 2018

Bro, I think finally You got my view.... Yes... All are can't understand the section as bar act or Amendment I include MEEE.... But, Professionals can got it better to others. So, Professional will give Solutions... Bcoz, Section's and Laws can't give Solutions to other than Professionals...

Replied 23 August 2018

Okey better leave it and let do our work.

Replied 23 August 2018

Good night sweet dream... GOOD LUCK

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: