income tax revised

1.I have received refund in original return
2. I am eligible for filling revise return
3. Upon recalculate I realize that I have to pay tax

how do I file the revised return ? Through the efilling portal ? if so where do I show the refund received?
Replies (5)
what is the financial year you have filled original Income Tax return .?.

Yes you Can file through INCOME TAX Portal where you file original return.

but you can file Revised Return for FY 2017-18 , you cannot file Revised Return Earlier year.

You need to Pay Tax before filling of return if tax Payable is more than 10000 than you need to pay Interest for Advance tax also in Section 234.

 

please give the answer where do I show the refund amount received for the same
Refund amount is not taxable only interest on refund is taxable
Just don't show any refund amount in return. In revised intimation department will itself calculate refund paid and will set off refund.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details