Income tax return itr4

Respected Sirs,

I have been filing my daughter's income tax under ITR4 showing her income approximately 4 lacs, AY 2018-19.  This year also I have to file her income tax return.  Kindly help me in the matter and please also let me know the charges for filing the return.  I am a resident of Rohini, Delhi.

 

KKKapoor

9873392392

 

 

Replies (3)
which type of income ?
If business income itr 4 then 1100

Please let me know your address and telephone number, because I want to file the return as soon as possible.

 

Thanks

 

KKKapoor

9873392392

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details