Income tax return has been selected under risk management process

hi I am still waiting for income tax refund. I have revised the return after receiving 139(9) notice.

Plz raise e grievance via social networks I hope it will work
In my case it still under process
Mine also under process only..........when they will process it I don’t know
Corrupt dept and corrupt government... Nothing new of them
No update on my return today also
Shameless dept and shameless government
Totally agree with you @ Sheena... No interest taken in fact after repeated complaints on twitter... Totally bullsh*t anti middle class govt.. least concerned about salaried class
Waiting waiting for the itr to be processed and I guess they are waiting till apr 2020 so that there won’t be any chance for us to file for revised return and then they will send notices. It’s pathetic to see the salaried employees are been hunted and corporates are getting tax exemptions

What notices they can send us on April?

Saif no update for me today also and we are almost at the end of another financial year
No update today also and it’s been 9 months since I have filed my returns and they are still trying to verify the claims.......pathetic dept
No update today also...........worst dept

Has anyone received any refund or update?

No itr is processed for me till today. No update from the dept. I guess we need to wait till eternity

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details