Easy Office

Income tax return has been selected under risk management process

Page no : 65

rahul pachpute (11 Points)
Replied 24 September 2019

My Experience is different in that case 2 of My colleague Got Refund after 2nd day of 143 intimation with SBI accounts .They do even not Prevalidated their account 

1 Like

Sunil (Proprietor) (35 Points)

Filed ITR-2 on 9-July-2019, and e-verified the same day. Return yet to be processed.

Debasish Garain (52 Points)

My ITR got processed on 30th Aug. I have SBI account for refund, already tested in earlier years. But still haven't got the refund. Really not sure if the dept has any set rules here, seems all adhoc. Raised grievance with AO, got a response which is so very common - it will be paid soon!

Sssss (Learner) (1845 Points)

Mine not processed today also, I really don’t understand what dept is doing ,it’s been 3 months
1 Like

Replied 25 September 2019

Did anyone sent a twitter msg to income tax dept,I have heard if you raise your concern there,the itr is getting processed

Replied 25 September 2019

Finally received the refund today. Possibly the grievance worked!! All the best for the rest of the folks, they will soon be receiving their refund 🙂

Replied 26 September 2019

No reply for me today also.............

Raju Kundena (24 Points)

@ Sheena. Yes I raised concern through Twitter. Next day they processed my file.

herbsandchilli Trading (81 Points)

grievance thro twitter / twitter mentioned web page or grievence thro IT web site ?

Originally posted by : Raju Kundena
@ Sheena. Yes I raised concern through Twitter.
Next day they processed my file.

i raised a query thro twitter  and also filled up the form/link & got an email acknowledgement with a ticket no. They replied in twitter message saying the team is looking in to the matter(my bank is Bank of India (prevalidated). My wife (her's is sbi account- filed IT return thro her auditor ,she got Rs 49Krefund credited to her sbi account today. she got sms notification from SBI.(no 143(1)intimation mail/sms from DEpt as it should go to her auditor)

if i dont see 36K Refund bank credit by oct 1st , might raise a grievance thro IT web site again.

Ashwath (Engineer) (38 Points)

Https://www.business-standard.com/article/economy-policy/e-assessment-system-income-tax-dept-identifies-400-000-taxpayers-119092501448_1.H T M L

I raised it via IT website. Refund got processed the next day after it was responded to.

Replied 27 September 2019

Originally posted by : Debasish Garain
I raised it via IT website. Refund got processed the next day after it was responded to.

Thanks for pointing this out. Got my refund today in to my Bank of India account .

Yesterday I raised a fresh grievence thro IT web site (despite raising thro twitter -filled up the twitter link 4-5 days ago) . Looks like raising greivence thro IT web site /select Refund /select CPC (not AO) and re mention Refund seq no/ your bank account +IFSC & upload 143(1) intimation order with mention of password to open the pdf (PAN+DOB)

1 Like

Replied 28 September 2019

My return is still not processed,don’t know when it will be processed

Replied 28 September 2019

I am really frustrated with the way the dept is playing with the people.....
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro