Easy Office

Income tax return has been selected under risk management process

Page no : 20

Amit Mandal (Aircraft Technician) (46 Points)
Replied 06 March 2019

@ amalraj. U can download 143(1) n see how much refund is going to be credited in ur account. It will take another 3 to 4 days to credit the refund in ur bank. I haven't received 143(1) yet.

amalraj (Service) (37 Points)
Replied 06 March 2019

@ Amit, I hope you will get the intimation couple of days, one of my close colleague not even get 143(1) and directly amount credited from original return even he revised his return.

I downloaded the 143(1) PDF, I could see some interest on the amount which i claimed under below section.

INTEREST U/S 244A ON REFUND - Rs 1,969

Above interest amount added with my original ITR Amount.

Thanks,

M.Amalraj

ravi prakash (private) (56 Points)
Replied 06 March 2019

most of the original refunds processed in yesterday and today, those who have revised they are unlucky since IT deparment will process revised return later and will ask them to pay back money.

Sekar Devaraj (40 Points)
Replied 06 March 2019

STILL, I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY COMMUNICATION BY MAIL OR SMS. EARLIER I HAVE SELECTED OPTION 1 ON 21ST JAN.

Replied 06 March 2019

it seems like those who have revised return their original was processed, did any body got refund intimation those who have not revised their return?

Sonu Sharma (19 Points)
Replied 06 March 2019

Due to delay and unnecessary chaos around the 'selection under risk management' email, they are not considering 'revisions' and providing refund based on original returns.

Xknight (Analyst) (46 Points)
Replied 06 March 2019

Originally posted by : ravi prakash
most of the original refunds processed in yesterday and today, those who have revised they are unlucky since IT deparment will process revised return later and will ask them to pay back money.

So will two 143(1) intimations be sent from CPC ? 

Replied 06 March 2019

For the Original & Revised returns ? 

Replied 06 March 2019

once revised return is processed, they will send it

Replied 06 March 2019

mostly IT dept may process revised return after 31st march deadline and may ask to pay back money

Replied 06 March 2019

Originally posted by : ravi prakash
once revised return is processed, they will send it

so taxpayee will receive two 143(1) initimations ? 

vktiwari (PSU) (8 Points)
Replied 06 March 2019

still no sms recieved.

Replied 06 March 2019

Generally revised returns are processed very late. (50-60 days or even more) Your liability/responsibilty over. Its department to take any action after 31st march.we need to pay back amount that we received in original if revised return is processed.

Replied 06 March 2019

but I am not sure what will happen if you again revise return with  original return amounts. 

Debasish Garain (52 Points)
Replied 06 March 2019

Although I have not received any SMS or email, good to know that things are moving. Hope mine gets processed soon!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro