Income tax return for partial income 3 months indian and 9 months in uk

Hi Guys,

I wont to know How to file ITR in my case where as I received initial 3 month salary in India bank account and the other remaining salary in UK bank account.  I received Form 16 with 3 month TDS details. and the UK salary is received in UK bank account after the tax deduction.

My question is what type of ITR form I will select ? ITR 1 or ITR2

Do I need to disclose my foreign earnings in ITR form on which I have already paid  the tax in UK country ? 

Do I need to disclose my India saving accounts funds which I transfred every month from UK bank account ?

Thanks.

 

Replies (2)
from the above it can be concluded dat u r a non resident.. non resident has to file ITR-2 . Only the income accrued or received in India had to be disclosed in ITR
Originally posted by : Seeker of Knowledge
 



My question is what type of ITR form I will select ? ITR 1 or ITR2

ITR2 is correct

Do I need to disclose my foreign earnings in ITR form on which I have already paid  the tax in UK country ?

UK earnings not be disclosed in ITR2 while filing Non Resident 

Do I need to disclose my India saving accounts funds which I transfred every month from UK bank account ?

India Savings account need to be converted into NRO Account.

All India Savings accounts need to be declared.

UK Bank Account need to be declared in Schedule TR_FA


 

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details