Income tax return filing.

Dear sir,
I have been filed ITR for AY: 2019- 20. ITR V also has been generated , My tax liability came 240 rupees, I have also been paid tax of 240 rupees, and tax payer counter file also generated (challan 280) , but the same amount which I paid as self assessment tax, is not reflecting in ITR V/ Acknowledgement.
In acknowledgement it is showing tax paid INR 0. I have downloaded ITR V with copy of Challan showing tax paid.
I have not sent my ITR V yet,. What should I do now.
please provide solution quickly.

Thanks.
Replies (6)
Are You shown the Challan details in "Details of Advance Tax and Self Assessment Tax Payments" column...??
there is a option of tax paid and verification, I clicked that, then Went to E-Pay , and payment made.
After payment of 240/- you require to enter payment details BSR code Sr No Date ECT in Taxes paid schedule then you have to again use calculate button and then generate X M L and that is to uploaded.
Now you have to everify your old return or send ITR-v to CPC.
And now you repeat the exercise and file revised return.
You will Verify Challan Status in OLTAS and see Your 26AS Statement also.You will send the ITR V Within 120 days Only.
first I filed ITR 139(1), after payment of tax , it didn't reflect then I filed 139(5) , but no difference came. And return status is showing ITR filed. I have paid the tax through e pay. despite this I will have to fill bsr code and challan details. ?? because when I filed my return myself, there I didnt do this, I paid the tax through E-Pay,. and it reflected in ITR. and if send this ITR V with challan copy to Cpc then can process it or will send notice to correct it.
In CPC Bengaluru they will not accept any enclosures only they accept ITR V. In 26AS tax payment will appear after 3 days of tax payment so you will Verify the Tax payment column in 26AS.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details