Income tax return

I am employed in a Company in Hydreabad. I recived professional and technical fees from the company. please tell me which ITR return should i use to file my return as my TDS has been deducted under same head.

Replies (8)
ITR - 4 For Individuals and HUFs having income from a proprietory business or profession

If your tax has been deducted u/s 194J, then you have to fill ITR 4.

i have to file ITR 4 or ITR 4S and how to file the return, basically to claim deduction from expenses and all, as working in company which does not have any expenses to run business and all. so directly file gross recipt and claim deduction of chapter VI A and tax thats all.

please suggest me

 

I Think As An Employee ITR-1 Applicable

@ Abhay, If ur client is not an employee of that comp,u can consider that income as income from businees or profession.so he needs to file ITR IV

and morever even he is working with the comp,he incurs some exp like travelling to office,conveyance,mobile and rent .So u can take those as professional exp and u can claim the same.

Apart from that I think u can claim deductions under chapter VIA

@ Abhay ,I am sorry I think u cant claim deductions under chapter VIA as it is a prefessional Income.

Hello - While filing my ITR online, I missed mentioning my intrest incoime from savings account (above 10K). Would it be advisible for me to file the ITR again (before July 31st)  ? Would it attaract any special attention of AO, seeing why return has been filled twice for same AY within 10 days ?

Regards

Hi

You are rectifying the mistake by revising your return and with a higher income. Hence I think it will not create any problem.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details