Income tax refund

ranoo sharma (accountant) (39 Points)

19 September 2014  

Hello Everyone,

One of my client has not filed return from AY 2006-07 to AY 2012-13 and the amount of TDS is of very large amount,so how can i claim the refund of such TDS deducted by the company of the client.