Income Tax form selection

Manoj sharma (1 Points)

07 October 2021  


   Please help me to select which ITR form should I file. I have income from salaries & other sources. In the relevant A.y.  year my mother transferred her house property in my name by way of a Gift deed and the same is reflected in Form NO. 26 AS under  SFT transaction.