Income tax filing with wrong cin

Dear Sir / Madam,

     One of the Assessee is filed his ITR 31/08/2018 without Paying Tax Liability. But, Showing wrong CIN and Amount. Till date he is not verified his ITR.

My Query is :

Can I pay the amount now & Go to revise ITR with correct Challan details?

Is sec 234F levied or not?

How can I calculate sec 234C?

Replies (3)

Can I pay the amount now & Go to revise ITR with correct Challan details?

YES

 

Is sec 234F levied or not?

NO

 

How can I calculate sec 234C?
Pay as per ITR utility calculations,...... & any demand that may be raised, in future...
 

Thank You for the reply Sir...

Can I pay the amount now & Go to revise ITR with correct Challan details?
in my opinion, you can't for the following reasons that is under which minor head you will pay the amount? bcoz for Sat, the date of payment should be on or before date of filing sat. it'll show mismatch

Is sec 234F levied or not?

no
How can I calculate sec 234C?
as per system calculations

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details