Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Income tax

Ryan Lasrado (CEO) (94 Points)

06 March 2021  

My client has received a Penalty Notice u/s 270A for underreporting of Income. However he has chosen to pay the entire tax demand and not go into appeal. As per the section ,Form 68 is to filled up to claim exemption from penalty. Does it have to be filed manually at the local jurisdiction or can we file it online



 2 Replies

Sourav (Student) (23897 Points)
Replied 06 March 2021

You can file it manually.
You can find form 68 on google or on income tax site

Kapadia Pravin (17209 Points)
Replied 07 March 2021

Form of application under section 270AA. -

An application to the Assessing Officer to grant immunity from imposition of penalty under section 270A and from initiation of proceedings under section 276C or section 276CC shall be made in Form No. 68.”

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags