Income ta query

bijay kumar (Student) (11 Points)

21 August 2021  

Helo sir... If I'm Sikkimese and my income is exempted and my income is only frm salary then which ITR form should I choose itr 1 or 2?

And if I am business man then which ITR should I file itr 3 or 4???