Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Madhur Jain   27 September 2020

Income head for 194j

In which head shoud i show the amount which is credited in tge sourc of 194j

 3 Replies

Sagar Patel

Sagar Patel (Tax and Business Consultant)     27 September 2020

Under head " Profit and Gain from Business and Profession" in income tax return.
1 Like
CA Gowri Pramod Kanamarlapudi

CA Gowri Pramod Kanamarlapudi (CA in practice)     27 September 2020

Profits and gains from business and profession

1 Like
Krishna Chaudhary

Krishna Chaudhary (Accountant)     16 January 2021

Business and profession
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags