Share on Email

Share More

Income from intraday trade

Hiten (CA)     06 July 2016

Hiten
CA 
 7 likes  275 points

| My Other Post

Please anyone tell me how the profits are determined in case of intraday trade. is 8% of turnover applies here if yes then how to calculate turnover from intraday trade. 2) if suppose I sold some shares (cash market) from opening stock then for the purpose of calculating gain what rate will be used?

avater

Aditi Kaur (Practising CA)    07 July 2016

CCI Online Learning offers a library of courses for CA/CS/CMA Aspirants from the best faculties in India. Our top notch courses aim to make your journey from a student to a professional, a successful one. To promise a successful career as a professional CCI Online Learning also offers programs like Financial Modeling, MS Excel, IFRS/IND AS Certification Courses that will help you take your career to the next level. Check out the free demo videos here https://www.caclubindia.com/coaching/

Sourav Mehta (Partner)     06 July 2016

Sourav Mehta
Partner 
 1 likes  36 points

View Profile | My Other Post

In the case of intraday trades, turnover is the nett value (sale minus purchase or purchase minus sales, as the case may be) of every trade. Section 44AD applies to all business except those specifically mentioned therein like Commission, Profession etc. 

2. Please explain what rate are we talking about for calculating gains ?

avater

Hiten (CA)     06 July 2016

Hiten
CA 
 7 likes  275 points

Its buying and selling rate souraV

avater

anshika mishra (student)     06 July 2016

anshika mishra
student 
 21 points

For f&o case.... the profit n loss are added....n den 8% z applied... fr example loss of 5000 n profit of 12000 z transacted..... therefore the turnovr would b 17000 (not 7000 )/... den 8% z applied on 17000 fr tax calculation...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register