Income from house property

I am staying with mother. The house is on her name. She don' t have any income. But when I file itr1 or itr2  what should I write name of the owner persentage as I am not the owner of that house. Also I don't have any other house property. If I write mother's name as owner the persentage should be 100, and my persentage should be 0 but it is showing error. If I show self occupied then no problem e.g. if son is staying with father in father'home what should he write self occupied?

Please clarify

Thank you

CA qualified

The house property schedule needs to be filled only when you have income under that head. If the house you are staying in belongs to your mother and you don't own any other house to receive rent from, then you can skip the schedule. It can be left blank

If I skip the schedule, then while saving X M L file it shows that owner name address to be filled etc. Pop up comes

the house property schedule is not to be filled at all

The ITR-1-2019 PR1 and PR2 offline Excel utility is having this pblm.I am also facing this pblm.My wife is a PAN holder and I am filing ITR1 for her.this year too I am trying to fill in offline utility.In ITR-1 2019 Excel offline utility tool,income details sheet,by default select is selected under house property column. the other dropdown menus r (1) self occupied (2) Let out (3) Deemed to let out,where all the 3 options are not at all valid ,since my wife is not having any house property in her name.while validating this sheet system throws error as fill house property details.
I request CA Association may take up this pblm with IT dept.i have raised to IT dept through IT portal, but no satisfaction reply came.Even in IT dept Twitter did not draw the attention of IT dept.Myself really vexed with IT dept.

In drop down menu there should be N/A (not applicable) option

I
I am also in this same opinion. how to pass on this to IT dept e-filling team is big task,since the attachment with error screen shot will be in .jpg form which is more than 3MB,where as IT dept expect the attachment should be in .pdf or .zip form with the capacity should not be more than 3 MB.such restriction really it is not possible to

take up the issue with IT dept.
So I request the ICAAI should take up this issue with IT dept .

There is web manager email address is given at bottom of home page of efiling ITR you can write to them.they will surely help.

Mr.Despande,Have u raised the issue in the web manager as u told?

CA qualified

Dear Sir,

The return can be filed without selecting any option under the HP schedule leaving (select) as default option. We are filing the returns so, in similar cases.

Regards,

Ashok

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU